Robert G. Serio
Robert G. Serio, Partner
Robert G. Serio is a partner in Ark Ag Law, PLLC, which focuses its practice in assisting farm producers to comply with regulations and rules promulgated by the Farm Service Agency (FSA), Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), and Risk Management Agency (RMA) and to represent farm producers in administrative hearings and litigation.
Membership: Arkansas Bar Association and American Agricultural Law Association.
- Born 3-4-45 – Sydney, Australia
- 1968: Bachelor of Science in Political Science from University of Arkansas;
- 1970: Juris Doctorate, University of Arkansas Law School, Fayetteville, AR.
- Has practiced law in Clarendon, Arkansas, since 1972;
- Practice since 1986 has centered around agricultural law, estate planning, and farm real estate.
- Represents over 400 farm families in more that 20 states, most of whom farm a minimum of 5,000 acres.
- Acreage ranges between 2,000 to 70,000 acres in cultivation.
- Robert G. Serio has been featured in Washington Post, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, and MSNBC as architect of farm organizations receiving the largest amounts of farm subsidies in US.
- He frequently speaks before farm groups and attorney groups on issues involving the United States Department of Agriculture.